Indirect Tax Analyst
- Item ID:
- City of London, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + shares + benefits
- Commerce & Industry
- Tax, Indirect Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 13 June 2018
- 13 July 2018
- Jelena McDonagh
Excellent opportunity for an Indirect Tax compliance specialist to join one of the leading Global Online Retailers. Excellent opportunity for someone who wants to take on a more global role with plenty of opportunities to progress.
Our client is market leading multinational business with a broad range of business operations in the UK and EMEA region. Due to continued growth, they are further expanding their Indirect Tax offering.
This is an excellent opportunity for a compliance specialist who wants to take a step up into a more global role with the opportunity to manage a team.
- Prepare and submit UK and European VAT returns
- Work closely with the wider finance/tax function to improve process, you will also liaise with the wider business handling any vat queries that they may have.
- Work closely with Senior Advisers on international projects
- Assist in the further build out of indirect tax team for the wider business
The next step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for a confidential discussion on +44 20 7429 4434