Tax Manager - Infrastructure (in-house)
- Item ID:
- London, England
- Commerce & Industry
- Tax, Corporate Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 16 May 2018
- 15 June 2018
- Beth Henslow
A market leading infrastructure business is sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified Tax Manager to join their strong team - you must be ACA/CTA Qualified and have solid UK Corporate Tax experience.
A market leading infrastructure business is sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified Tax Manager to join their strong team - you must be ACA/CTA Qualfied and have solid UK Corporate Tax experience.
This is a mixed tax advisory and compliance role, and you will be responsible for supporting the investment and asset management teams across various sectors including renewable energy and transport. On this basis, this would be a very strategic move for an individual looking to make their first move out of Practice to a solid in-house role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the team and advisors, reviewing external advice and financial models - from this, developing tax assumptions and producing internal documentation to support.
- Ensuring that the group considers tax developments that are impacting the business in the UK and APAC
- Managing corporate tax services, relating to corporate interest restriction rules, SAO.
- Preparing and/or reviewing corporation tax returns of the UK group companies
- Managing the year end and interim financial reporting for the group
- Ensuring that the group fulfil its SAO obligations and that sufficient evidence is obtained
- Involved in significant group projects
- Providing support on non-corporate tax matters e.g. VAT, Transfer Pricing
You do not need to have prior infrastructure experience for this role, and the client in question is also considering individuals who are already in an in-house role.
Please apply ASAP to be considered.