Tax Lead - Europe
- Item ID:
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Commerce & Industry
- Tax, Corporate Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 16 May 2018
- 15 June 2018
- Helen Cottle
Our client is a multinational organisation with global operations within the manufacturing space. Has Tax Lead - Europe you will be responsible for managing the tax considerations of the organisation, reporting into the CFO.
You will work in partnership with local Finance Managers of a number of European companies providing advice and support on local tax compliance.
- Manage the end to end tax compliance process for the Netherlands
- Ensure a good working relationship with the Dutch Tax department as well as the Tax Advisors used by the organisation.
- Ensure timely review and filing of compliance in the various European subsidiary businesses.
- You will manage the Transfer Pricing Policy for the business and refer to global operations in line with tax regulations and Group policies.
- Actively manage the effective tax rate and ensure the business is compliant with evolving tax policy.
The successful candidate requires the following skills and qualifications:
- CPA, CTA, or recognised Accounting qualification
- At least 7 years of experience handling tax compliance matters for a multinational organisation
- Dutch tax trained, or working knowledge
- Experience working with European jurisdictions