Part Time Senior Group Manager
- Item ID:
- London, England
- £70000 - £80000 per annum
- Commerce & Industry
- Tax, Corporate Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 15 May 2018
- 14 June 2018
- Sophie Hutchins
FTSE 250 retailer are looking to bring in a Senior Group Tax Manager on a part-time basis to be the tax lead for the group. Based in the UK HO and reporting into the Group FD whilst managing a Tax Manager the role will focus on the international side of the business. You will have responsbility over tax compliance and planning across the Group business.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows;
- Repatriation & capital structure planning for proposed and existing companies in the group.
- Researching and advising on tax efficient ways of setting up new businesses and liquidating / dissolving companies.
- Advising the business of the global tax consequences and influence decision makers to optimise tax efficiency.
- Research new and proposed global tax developments including preparation of impact analysis reports.
- Ensure the group has robust transfer pricing documentation in place, managing any updates that are required and communicating to the business.
- Prepare and manage the Group's Country by Country reporting including master and local files.
- Produce and manage the Group's Global Tax Risk Register.
- Producing overviews of the corporate tax system in various territories being considered for expansion.
- Manage overseas compliance and review tax returns prepared by advisers.
- Manage overseas tax payments, including review of proposed payments and ensuring payments are accurately budgeted for and tracked.
- Deal with tax enquiries from HMRC and overseas tax authorities.
The successful candidate will be a qualified tax accountant who has a minimum 5 years PQE and has knowledge of international tax and international tax systems. Knowledge of dealing with various advisers would be beneficial. The role will be 3 days/week and based in their HO in Central London.