Indirect Tax Manager - Retail - FTSE 250
- Item ID:
- London, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- Commerce & Industry
- Tax, Indirect Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 11 May 2018
- 10 June 2018
- Jelena McDonagh
Join one of the worlds leading retailers in their leading indirect tax role. The role will expose you to all areas of Indirect Tax and see you advise the company as they continue to grow globally.
Join one of the worlds largest fashion retailers in their leading indirect tax role. The role will see you advise the company as they continue to grow globally.
The role will expose you to all areas of Indirect Tax, alongside advisory, compliance review and process improvements you will be expected to act as a Tax Lead on any Customs Duty enquiries and Logistics Projects.
- Indirect Taxes compliance in relation to the UK and European businesses including VAT returns, Intrastats and EC Sales list reporting.
- Identifying areas of VAT risk and potential areas of savings.
- Promote VAT awareness and knowledge in the business, including providing training to relevant staff and liaising with the various business units regarding changes to existing systems, policies and procedures.
- Managing junior members of the team.
European Indirect Tax experience is beneficial
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh on 0207 429 4434 for a confidential conversation about this role.