Senior Legal Counsel - Part-Time - London - Leading Fin Tech
- Item ID:
- London, England
- Commerce & Industry, Financial Services
- Legal, Banking / Finance, IP / IT
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 13 April 2018
- 13 May 2018
- Oliver Popham
Senior Legal Counsel -Part-Time - London - Leading Fin TechPure Search are working with one of London's fastest growing and best-known Fin Techs seeking a Senior Legal Counsel on a part time basis (approx. 3 days a week) for a 6 month contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with senior stakeholders on new product development and strategic projects
- Act as Company Secretary to the Board, including supporting the CEO and Executive Chairman with preparing, attending and following up from Board meetings
- Work with senior management on international strategy, including evaluating regulatory regimes and business opportunities
- Supporting the rest of the Legal and Compliance Team on a range of legal and regulatory matters to deliver practical and pragmatic support to the business.
Candidates are expected to be demonstrate the following:
- Good legal training and circa five years plus PQE
- Corporate and commercial background preference with a financial services/regulated environment
- Commercially focused with excellent communication skills.