Property Tax Manager- 6 Month FTC
- Item ID:
- City of London, England
- £70000 - £90000 per annum
- Financial Services
- Tax, Corporate Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 13 April 2018
- 13 May 2018
- Ektaa Kumar
One of Europe's largest Property Investors are looking for a Property Tax Manager. With over 20 years of experience in the business, this S&P 500 firm provides clients with innovative solutions and transformation strategies.
The day to day responsibilities of this role will include:
- Providing Property Tax Support to the Property specific Team with regards to leasing and financing transactions, restructuring, property development and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
- Providing end to end tax support and risk management on alternative transactions.
- Support the Property Business Development team on new product launches.
- Due consideration of transaction tax issues and Inherent Gains.
- Prepare and collate documentation to support tax filing positions relation to property transactions.
- Provide Tax provisions of the property companies to Group Tax usually on a semi-annual basis.
- Support Group Tax's initiatives eg. link in to Group Tax's response to HMRC's Consultations.
The Skill set required for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA or ACCA) and/or Taxation Qualification (eg. CTA)
- Understanding of UK authorised and unauthorised property funds commonly used.
- Experience of providing tax advice and be able to explain tax technical issues in a clear and concise way.
- Team Player
To find out more about this role please contact Ektaa Kumar ()