Head of Finance
- Item ID:
- S$150000 - S$210000 per annum
- Financial Services
- Finance & Treasury, Executive management
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 13 March 2018
- 12 April 2018
- Paul Evans
The individual will be a motivated individual who is capable of managing a team and drive efficiency improvements and automation.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the Singapore Management Information (MI) and budget reporting, including but not limited to the development of cost allocation method, cost/revenue/AuM/ratios analysis, budgetary control, and KPIs for different Business Units
- To oversee Finance functions including Financial Control, Regulatory and Head Office Reporting, Statutory Financial Statements, Accounts payable, GST reporting, Corporate tax.
- To represent Finance in the Monthly Asset and Liability Management committee meetings - coordination with various participants and minutes taking.
- To manage implementation/ automation of the new MAS 610 reporting.
- To ensure compliance with all MAS regulations and applicable accounting standards
- To manage internal and external Audit requirements
- To assist in projects and reporting requirements.
- Should have at least 12-15 years of relevant managerial experience in Banks' Finance department.
- Strong MI/Management Accounting experience.
- Must have a good degree in Accountancy.
- Who has prior experience with the Big 4 accounting firms will be an advantage.