Compliance Team Lead
- Item ID:
- S$150000 - S$200000 per annum
- Financial Services
- Compliance, Central Compliance
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 13 March 2018
- 12 April 2018
- Paul Evans
This role will report directly to the Head of Compliance.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all Compliance issues relating to client.
- Tracking and maintaining records of the status of each client.
- Assist in regulatory reporting and Head Office reporting, where required.
- Responsible for Compliance periodic review of clients (HRC, Standard Risk, PEP).
- Responsible for monitoring, review for staff compliance with Code of Conduct, conflict of interest issues.
- Responsible for NCM, FATCA issues.
- Assist in AML transaction monitoring and / or investigation works undertaken by Compliance.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team and to assist the Head of Compliance where required.
We are looking for an individual with good analytical and problem-solving skills, a team player and someone who is able to work independently under tight deadline pressure.
The candidate should:
- Have 10 - 15 years of experience in private banking compliance environment
- Have experience in using Worldcheck, Lexis Nexis, Google
- Have good experience in reviewing client due diligence information.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player and able to work independently under tight deadline pressure