In House Corporate Governance Lawyer - Fin Tech
- Item ID:
- London, England
- Financial Services
- Finance & Treasury, Information management, Financial control
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 09 February 2018
- 11 March 2018
- Oliver Popham
In House Corporate Governance Lawyer - Fin Tech This firm is seeking a motivated lawyer in the London office to join their Corporate Governance Team.
- Assisting with the management of the company's corporate structure including organising and dissolving entities and ongoing compliance with local legal requirements
- Drafting and/or legal review of materials related to entities in Central Europe, Middle East and Africa including formation documents, board and shareholder meeting documentation, and other compliance documentation
- Assisting with corporate reorganisations, including consideration of local regulatory matters in partnership with other members of the Legal team
- Supporting with inter-company agreements and asset transfer agreements
- Coordinating and managing numerous stakeholders across all levels of the organisation to effectively collaborate on key projects
- Managing outside regional counsel on entity matters.
- At least four years' experience in corporate governance, entity management and other general corporate matters (both at a law firm and in-house)
- Admitted to practice law in England and Wales
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently on projects, while mentoring others
- Multinational and global experience preferred, ideally with experience in complex cross-jurisdictional projects
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
The role suits a solicitor from a corporate background seeking an In House move.