Transfer Pricing - Senior Analyst
- Item ID:
- Brockton, Massachusetts
- bonus + benefits
- Commerce & Industry
- Tax, Transfer Pricing
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 10 January 2018
- 09 February 2018
- Helen Cottle
Our client, a globally recognised Fortune 500 is leading their industry utilising innovative technology to get better results. As a member of the corporate tax team's Transfer Pricing Group you will form part of a centralised global TP function that works cross functionally across the business on transfer pricing planning and implementation as well as compliance and the defence related to financial transactions, tangible/intangible products and services.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Identifying and managing inter-company transactions/agreements
- Work with the business on providing guidance on bench-marking studies and establishing arms length pricing for global operations.
- Calculate transfer pricing adjustments
- Provide support the relevant teams for quarterly and year-end provisioning from a TP perspective
- Provide support to senior management during tax audits of TP transactions
- Provide TP support to your assigned Regions/Countries as well as requested Business Units.
- Support the TP team on projects including pricing strategy and policy.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- A minimum of 2 years tax experience if coupled with a Masters in Tax, otherwise 4+ years tax experience required
- 2+ years if transfer pricing experience
- Experience with tax and transfer pricing rules (IRS Regulations and OECD Guidelines) related to global operations
- Understanding of finance, accounting & controls
- Public accounting or large multinational industry experience