Structured Products & OTC Derivatives Lawyer
- Item ID:
- London, England
- Financial Services
- Legal, Banking / Finance
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 09 January 2018
- 08 February 2018
- Matt Simmons
Structured Products & OTC Derivatives Lawyer - World's Leading Financial GroupAre you looking for an exciting opportunity? A leading financial services institution are seeking a banking & finance lawyer to join their team in London.
- Advise on the legal, regulatory and reputational issues to do with highly sophisticated derivative or structured products transactions
- Provide legal advice, review draft and negotiate documentation
- Manage relationships with and selection, retention and costs of external counsel
- Manage the legal spend of the Firm and the International Business.
The ideal recruit will preferably have:
- Experience working with a leading law firm or in-house within an Investment Bank.
- Previous exposure to at least one of the following; structured credit, securitisations, structured products, OTC derivatives & hedging of transactions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven
- A proactive and motivated approach
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.