Indirect Tax Manager - Financial Services
- Item ID:
- City of London, England
- Financial Services
- Tax, Indirect Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 08 January 2018
- 07 February 2018
- Jelena McDonagh
One of the leading UK Banks are actively looking for an experienced Indirect Tax Manager to join their team. The role will see you provide a comprehensive VAT advisory, assurance and planning service to a variety of areas across the business.
Your role will see you provide advice on VAT consequences of proposed transactions across a mix of specific business areas, working closely with stakeholders regarding new services to identify opportunities and risk, ensuring that VAT is considered at every stage.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make their first move in-house. While FS experience would be beneficial it is not essential, they encourage those with a wide breadth of VAT knowledge to apply.
- Monitoring changes in VAT legislation and providing updates to the wider team
- Advise business units on UK Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all areas of the business.
- Ensure operational effectiveness and continuously improve the companies systems and controls.
- Work with stakeholders on VAT initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of UK Law
- ACA/CTA qualification would be beneficial
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh on 0207 429 4434 for a confidential conversation about this role.