Indirect Tax Manager - Financial Services
- Item ID:
- City of London, England
- £60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- Financial Services
- Tax, Indirect Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 06 December 2017
- 05 January 2018
- Jelena McDonagh
Our client offer a range of financial services which include but are not limited to banking, commodities, advisory and trading to a varied range of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a Big 4 trained Assistant Manager/Manager who wants to take on more responsibility and challenging work.
This is a pure advisory role that will see you focus on EMEA business reporting to the Head of Tax and working closely with the sizeable compliance team on large international projects. It is an exciting time to join the department as they continue to develop and transform their indirect tax offering.
- Providing Indirect Tax advice to EMEA clients.
- Reviewing and advising all new business proposals.
- Reviewing the returns produced by the compliance team.
- Managing the relationship with HMRC and other tax authorities.
- Assisting in the identification of potential process improvements and helping to implement changes.
The next step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for a confidential discussion on +44 20 7429 4434