- Item ID:
- Chiswick, London, England
- Commerce & Industry
- Tax, Indirect Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 06 December 2017
- 05 January 2018
- Jelena McDonagh
European conglomerate based in West London are looking for a Junior VAT Accountant to join their team. The role is ideal for someone who wants to develop their VAT skills in an in-house capacity.
One of Europe's largest conglomerates are looking for a VAT Accountant to join their team. With further plans for growth and expansion the role will expose you to a lot of they are offering exposure to a mixed range of complex transactions and project work.
On offer is a very competitive package with excellent benefits. This is an ideal opportunity for VAT Accountant who wants to take on more responsibility in a progressive role.
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Liaising with the other European entities to co-ordinate the preparation and payment of their returns
- Assisting the Head of VAT
- Handling routine enquiries from HMRC
- Raising awareness of Indirect tax across the business
- Strong Tax Compliance experience
- Strong communication skills
- CTA Qualification is beneficial but not essential
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh on 020 7429 4434 for a confidential discussion about this role