UK Tax Compliance and Reporting Manager
- Item ID:
- City of Westminster, London, England
- £400 - £550 per annum
- Commerce & Industry
- Tax, Corporate Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 04 December 2017
- 03 January 2018
- Sophie Hutchins
I am currently working with an impressive FTSE 100 plc where they have the need to bring in a Tax Compliance and Reporting for the UK. The successful candidate will manage the UK compliance and statutory account reporting process and provide support to the Tax Reporting & Analytic Senior Manager on a wide range of international reporting and UK technical assignments.
If you are a qualified tax accountant who is keen to work for a hugely impressive FTSE 100 business in a growing team then please do submit your details.
Day to day the Tax Manager will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Managing the process for UK corporation tax compliance and statutory account reporting;
- Preparing computations for a portfolio of manufacturing, distribution and finance companies in the UK Group.
- Reviewing and giving feedback on quarterly reporting submissions from UK and international businesses, input into Group consolidation schedules, preparation of current / deferred tax disclosures and audit deliverable;
- Preparing statutory accounts disclosures, maintain current and deferred tax accounts and resolve queries with external auditors.
- Reviewing tax accounting processes and manage documentation to enable Senior Accounting Officer sign off.
- Providing technical support to the Group Tax Director and Senior Manager on HMRC enquiries, ad-hoc correspondence and relationship management;
- Inputting into Quarterly Instalment Payment calculations and develop the UK Quarterly Instalment Payment forecast model
- Reviewing UK legislation updates and assess impact on the business.
Although this role is initially for 6 months, the business often has the capacity to take their contractors permanently if suited. It is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.