Indirect Tax Advisory Manager - Oil and Gas - 12 month FTC
- Item ID:
- City of London, England
- £350 - £400 per annum
- Energy, Trade & Commodities
- Tax, Indirect Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 14 November 2017
- 14 December 2017
- Jade Hawkins
An attractive opportunity for an experienced Advisor to join a FTSE 100 Oil and Gas business on a 12 month contractual Basis.
The successful professional will have the opportunity to be a lead advisor within a reputable, FTSE 100 Oil and Gas team.
The core responsibility of this role will be to provide UK and European VAT advice to support the wider business on all upstream/downstream operations.
- Playing a role in the identification, design and implementation of tax advisory and compliance opportunities for the UK and international businesses
- Provides timely advice on new and existing business activities;
- Manages compliance with within Indirect Tax Compliance Framework;
- Works closely with the VAT Compliance & Reporting team to meet UK tax compliance and audit obligations
Naturally this role requires excellent technical understanding in addition to excellent business partnering and stakeholder management skills.
Experience of Oil and Gas will be beneficial along with its related risks.
For more information on this role please contact Jade Hawkins on 0207 429 4426/ 07557231548