Director - Treasury & Collateral Mgt, Securitization Funding
- Item ID:
- London, England
- Financial Services
- Global Markets, Credit
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 13 November 2017
- 13 December 2017
- Ashley Hunt
This business was established in 2014 with the aim of developing a secured financing/liquidity platform both to fund local operations and for the wider Group, including managing existing securitisation programmes and creating new ones. The business currently manages in excess of $15bn of assets, forecast to increase significantly over the next two years. The business generates significant amounts of local liquidity using these assets without credit support from the Bank.
The Head of the Collateral Management Business is responsible for managing the business within the Firm's risk appetite and delivering 15% growth in returns for each of the next 2 years.
The mandate is global, involving the development of securitisations using Group assets located anywhere in the world, and liquidity transactions are expected to be entered into with counterparties in Europe, the US and Asia.
- Structuring and executing at least one new securitization each year, to be optimised as far as possible for Bank of England Discount Window (DWF) eligibility or other liquidity purposes;
- Developing additional funding relationships with market counterparties to fund securitisation positions via repo, collateral swap etc;
- Providing support to help the Firm meet its strategic collateral objectives - DWF, pension scheme, liquidity ratios etc, including contribution to Firm wide objectives regarding securitisation and secured financing;
- Assisting Group with post deal administration of securitisations, including monthly replenishments, reporting, data architecture etc;
- Analyse feedback from Group Treasury re impact of transactions on funding strategies, liquidity coverage ratios, capital, large exposures and other key metrics;
- Managing and developing the talent in the team;
- Anticipating the impact of change however it arises and developing and executing appropriate plans to mitigate such change, managing the impact of change on the team in a way that maximises retention;
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of key stakeholders within the Firm.