Indirect Tax Manager
- Item ID:
- City of London, England
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- Professional Services
- Tax, Indirect Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 12 October 2017
- 11 November 2017
- Jelena McDonagh
Indirect Tax Manager role with a large Financial Services firm based in the City.
In short, the role will involve streamlining the compliance process, driving change, management of the internal stakeholders, providing advice and highlighting risks to the wider business.
This is a great move for someone working in the professionals services team who is looking for their first move in house but wants to keep the variety of their current role. This organisation have a large tax function so there is plenty of support and development available.
- Advise business units on UK Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all activities.
- Assess the Indirect Tax risk of the business operations, making strategic decisions on the position and ensuring continued positive reputation with tax authorities.
- Ensure operational effectiveness and continuously improve the integrity of systems and controls.
- Advise regional and global stakeholders on VAT initiatives.
- Act as a key member of the Tax leadership team, providing support where required
- 3-4 years Indirect Tax experience
- Excellent communication skills and strong commercial decision making
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh on 0207 429 4434 for a confidential conversation about this role.