International Tax Manager - Telecommunications
- Item ID:
- London, England
- Commerce & Industry
- Tax, Corporate Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 10 October 2017
- 09 November 2017
- Beth Henslow
One of the market leading telecommunications firms is sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified International Tax Manager to join their strong tax team based in Central London.
One of the market leading telecommunications firms is sourcing for an International Tax Manager to join their strong tax team based in Central London.
In this role, you will report directly into the Vice President of Tax, and assist in the Group's tax affairs in relation to international operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in establish operations or restructurings
- Providing UK-outbound tax planning support, including local country tax planning opportunities
- Leading restructuring initiatives and coordinating teams
- Advising on all aspects of tax relating to relevant jurisdictions
- Oversight of compliance & reporting
- Supporting the preparation of transfer pricing documentation
As an individual, you will be ACA/CTA Qualified, and experience of working within a Big 4 accounting firm, or one of the mid-tier accounting firms - with strong UK Corporate Tax experience. In-house experience is desirable, but not essential.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this role.