INDIRECT TAX SPECIALIST
- Item ID:
- London, England
- £80000 - £100000 per annum
- Financial Services
- Tax, Indirect Tax
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 10 August 2017
- 09 September 2017
- Jade Hawkins
My client, a leading Financial Services Group, requires a Indirect Tax Specialist to lead on advisory and process issues across their EMEA group entities. This role requires a commercially astute Indirect Tax Specialist to lead on all Indirect Tax advisory matters for the EMEA part of the group. They must be a strong business partnering with internal and external stakeholders and must ensure that the groups VAT risk is mitigated and managed efficiently.
The scope of this role with entail:
- International Indirect Tax Advisory
- Risk mitigation and management
- Dealing with Partial Exemptions
- Assess current Indirect Tax process and framework, and devise and implement improvements
- Identify opportunities, and support and implement tax driven initiatives, both new tax requirements (e.g. due to legislative change) or internal efficiency changes.
- Adhoc process, compliance and project work
In order to succeed in this challenging role, it is expected that you will have:
- Big4 Trained ideally
- Prior in-house experience is useful, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and strong commercial decision making.
For further information on this role. Please contact on 0207 429 4426/07557 231 548.