Mifid II BA role - SI/LEI Workstream
- Item ID:
- City of London, England
- £700 - £800 per day
- Financial Services
- Compliance, Advisory Compliance (Equities, Fixed Income, Investment Banking/Merchant Banking)
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 19 May 2017
- 18 June 2017
- Paul McSweeney
Mifid II BA Role - focusing on the SI workstream and driving the legal entity impact analysis across all workstreams. £800 per day.
Mifid II BA Role - SI/ LEI workstream
You will be working as part of a global, multidisciplinary team, leading & contributing to critical work streams of the Global Regulatory Program.
The primary focus will be the day-to-day involvement on the systematic internaliser workstream and to co-ordinate and drive the legal entity impact analysis across all workstreams for the small entities globally.
Essential Knowledge required :
- Front Office - cap mkts and reg change experience, used to working on trading floor
- MiFID2 - specifically SI and also legal entity/branch impact analysis
- Strong experience with regulatory change projects that cross multiple functional and technical areas, such as legal, compliance, front office, technology & operations within a leading investment firm.
- resourceful and persistent person who is skilled at getting results with indirect authority.
- comfortable working in a virtual environment with team members & stakeholders located in several different locations.
- team player with excellent communication skills and have the ability to explain complex business and / or technical concepts to stakeholders across a wide spectrum of business areas.
- demonstrated ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Strong attention to detail
City of London. Investment Bank. Paying up to £800 per day.