Client Comms Analyst - Mifid & Reg projects
- Item ID:
- City of London, England
- £400 - £500 per day
- Financial Services
- Compliance, Advisory Compliance (Equities, Fixed Income, Investment Banking/Merchant Banking)
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 19 May 2017
- 18 June 2017
- Paul McSweeney
Client Comms. Analyst: Mifid II client outreach programme.
Client Comms Analyst :
Role: being part of the Client Services team providing customer support (internal and external), a consistent data model, management reporting and a centralised document repository across Capital Markets.
The team's primary responsibilities are to ensure data quality and proactively source and collate information/documentation that expedites the completion of the internal due diligence processes. The Client Services function, in liaison with the line of business, clients, legal, credit, compliance, tax, operations, etc. is designed to centrally capture information and documentation related to the onboarding of customers.
- Result oriented role with the responsibility of adhering to the client outreach process designed to improve efficiency of client data acquisition.
- Coordinate local client outreach efforts related to MiFID II in order to obtain proper client information.
- Assist in the internal due diligence reviews of contact information (internal and external) in order to efficiently communicate with in-scope clients.
- Respond to client queries (internal and external) directly related to MiFID II.
- Maintain MiFID II project tracker logging all aspects of the outreach: Internal/external contact names, communication dates, response status, information receipt dates, etc.
- Contribute to periodic status reporting to senior management and all stakeholders.
- Compile metrics including those related to data acquisition.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of MiFID II preferably in a comms. context
- An undergraduate degree. Focal areas of Finance, International Business, Operations, Bank Regulations, or similar areas.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the financial services industry in Operations, Trading Support, Regulatory or Sales role.
- Working knowledge of trading/banking products across Capital Markets.
- Working knowledge of the competitive market place, trends and regulations in the industry
- Proven ability to conceptualise business and stakeholder initiatives and to guide those initiatives as daily business requirements for the group.
- Excellent level of relationship management, interpersonal skills and the ability to strategically and ethically leverage these relationships in a demanding environment.
- Confident personality who can interact with all levels internally and with external clients as required
- Exceptional ability to independently manage multiple priorities and to proactively service multiple internal clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a demanding schedule under limited supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to review, assess and provide detailed information daily.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Based in City of London. £400- £500 per day. Immediate start.