Head of Private Client Tax
- Item ID:
- London, England
- Private Practice
- Tax, Private Client
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 17 May 2017
- 16 June 2017
- Lee Redding
Head of Private Client - National Tax Office
Head of Private Client - National office
This is a opportunity for a Senior Manager looking for the next step, a Director looking for a new challenge or a Partner who would like to move away from a billing role and join a leading UK Tax team with multiple offices in the UK and over 1,500 employee's. The firm has a significant focus on Private Client Tax and the role will promote and support the tax business in relation to all tax issues.
This will include:
- Promoting the firm through Tax media and networking.
- Working to develop Tax technology and develop systems and minimise risk.
- Training across the office network on Private Client Tax changes and policy.
- Advising Partners and staff on tax technical issues.
- Maintain relationships with professional bodies such as CTA, STEP and other bodies such as the Office of Tax simplification.
- Liaise with legal and compliance teams on procedures to help minimise risk and instigate common procedures and standards throughout the practice.
The Head of Private Client Tax will be the firms face of Private Client Tax and will have both the technical know-how along with the presence of character to work with media, trade press and support the internal team.
The salary is dependent on the individual and the firm will offer a extensive benefits program.
To discuss in the strictest confidence please contact on 0207 429 4431