AVP - Business Analyst - Collateral & Liquidity
- Item ID:
- City of London, England
- £750 - £75000 per annum
- Financial Services
- Risk, Quantative Risk Analysis
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 17 May 2017
- 16 June 2017
- Paul McSweeney
Business Analyst role in the Contingent Liability program. Experience in Credit risk, Finance, Treasury, Product Control or Front office valuations, in addition to Collateral or Liquidity management.
Business Analyst role in the Contingent Liability program. The project measures the banks risk to itself in event of a downgrade and report contractual outflows resulting from credit rating downgrades and non-credit support agreements with accelerated termination event clauses. Work closely with General Council, Front Office, Treasury, Finance, Risk and IT. The BA will work closely with the stakeholders to help define valuation models, enhancements to existing reports, and BRDs to help implement additional reports as and when required.
- Experience in Credit risk, Finance, Treasury, Product Control or Front office valuations
- Experience with in Collateral or Liquidity management desirable
- Product knowledge (e.g. loans, derivatives, securities financing)
- Used Microsoft Office products - Word, Visio, Excel (superior Excel skills)
- Experience with Python, SQL
- Excellent analytical skills and effective problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Developing and undertaking high level management information analysis reporting
- Highly motivated, tenacious, and able and willing to independently take initiative and make progress
Based in London.
AVP level role paying up to 75k per annum