Senior Treasury Manager
- Item ID:
- London, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Bens
- Commerce & Industry
- Finance & Treasury, Treasury
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 17 May 2017
- 16 June 2017
- Alexander Goodwin
A leading international consumer brand headquartered in London are looking to appoint a Senior Treasury Manager. The role will report to the Director of Treasury and take responsibility for leading and developing best practice across Treasury operations, with a focus on cash and liquidity management.
A leading international consumer brand, headquartered in London, are looking to appoint a Senior Treasury Manager. The role will report to the Director of Treasury and take responsibility for leading and developing best practice across Treasury operations, with a focus on cash and liquidity management. In addition to this, the role will involve management of the cash banking relationships and be a lead figure in the maintenance of the Treasury Management System.
- Lead cash and liquidity management of the company involving analysing company payables and receivables along with other cash flow and liquidity impacts to maximise cash efficiencies.
- Perform financial analysis of alternative liquidity products/techniques for various bank account structures to provide cost-effective cash management solutions.
- Ensure compliance with settlement processes and controls on the Company's Treasury transactional payments and settlements of foreign exchange, commodities, intercompany loans and investments.
- Work with both internal and external audit teams to ensure all control requirements are met timely
- Perform as the subject matter expert to all Treasury Management System matters and develop relationships with internal and external technical resources to ensure Treasury maintains a high level of efficiency and security on systems.
- Coordinate relationships with third party services providers, e.g., banks, to ensure continued access to quality financial market services are provided at minimal costs.
- Creates and executes work plans on projects as assigned and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Certified Treasury Professional or Accounting qualification with relevant post qualified experience
- Solid work experience in treasury required with a deep understanding of Treasury Management Systems
- Ability to work as a team player, be self-motivated, and to manage and prioritise multiple deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to direct, lead, and manage people on projects and initiatives including with individuals that are and are not direct reports
- Ability to liaise with key internal stakeholders, including Accounting, Shared Services, and Tax, Business Unit Finance teams and communicate the perspectives and needs of the Treasury Group
- Proficient use of computer software packages (especially Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP and Treasury Management Systems)