Compliance Manager - Insurance
- Item ID:
- S$110000 - S$120000 per annum
- Financial Services
- Compliance, Advisory Compliance (Equities, Fixed Income, Investment Banking/Merchant Banking)
- Job Type:
- Published Date:
- 17 May 2017
- 16 June 2017
- Vanessa Lam
Global Insurer seeking an additional headcount reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance.
he compliance team supports, monitors and enforces the fair and regulatory business practices of our organization. This includes regulation-driven training and supervision, as well as integrity management.
You will be responsible for fostering integrity awareness and regulatory compliance in areas, such as proper sales conduct, sanctions and embargoes, anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, anti-fraud capital markets and auditor independence.
- Responsible for the overall design, implementation and ongoing enhancement of Compliance Program that is focused on regulatory, and market conduct compliance
- Responsible for overseeing the effective implementation, execution and monitoring of AML controls and programs in the Company
- Responsible for the development of relevant Compliance policies and procedures necessary to support the objectives and values
- Responsible for the effective communication of compliance and risk matters including timely and accurate reporting and/or escalation of such matters in accordance with relevant reporting and escalation protocols.
- Collaborate closely with Sales team to ensure quality recruitment of representatives and putting in place controls and programs to monitor and ensure quality business brought in by the representatives.
- Responsible for structuring, leading, coaching and developing the compliance team to support the business and ensuring compliance deliverables.