We focus on attracting the best talent to work at Pure Search, so that we can continue to offer our clients and candidates an unparalleled service.
We offer opportunities for experienced recruiters and also welcome interest from qualified client-side professionals looking for alternative uses for their market knowledge - particularly those who thrive in a people orientated environment.
Being organised by sector and specialist practice area creates a matrix within which our top talent can quickly take on significant responsibility. Our leaders share a common dynamic – they have worked their way to the top by being exceptional recruiters in their own right. From there, those looking to broaden their skills have assumed responsibility for building, developing and leading teams or offices.
In proving themselves as outstanding managers, and ultimately developing the next group of managers over time, these professionals assume leadership positions, as office, sector or practice heads, and share in the ownership of the business. Equally, for those who want to focus on being the pre-eminent name in their chosen market, we champion a career path for recruiters who want to be exceptional fee earners.
Both career paths offer market leading compensation through a combination of base salary, commission, profit share, bonus and equity subject to role and responsibilities. Please refer to the Case Study for an example of this working in practice.
Working at Pure - Investment, Development and Support
What does this mean for candidates interested in Pure Search?
- Specialisation in a specific practice area, building knowledge and networks with long term value
- Leveraging a tightly coordinated global platform with world class clients and opportunities to work internationally
- Being a respected and valued recruitment partner of high profile and world renowned businesses
- Building a career and playing a material role within a dynamic, fast paced owner-managed business with a transparent and market leading reward structure
And if you go on to join us, what does Pure Search give to its employees?
- Major investment in research, advertising and support functions, helping individuals build their networks and maximising their ability to deliver to clients
- Bespoke training at all levels
- Mentoring from senior directors who are experts in their fields
- Market leading remuneration packages
- Profit sharing for Directors and the opportunity to share in equity participation at MD level
- A fun and positive environment which mixes the pursuit of excellence with the passion and energy of a sales business
- Freedom to run your own desk and embrace an entrepreneurial culture where you’ll be backed to succeed
Recruiting into Pure Search - The Process
Pure Search will provide feedback on every candidate submitted within 48 hours. We will use psychometric tests and presentations where appropriate as part of the hiring process.
First interviews will be undertaken by the relevant point of contact, possibly with the addition of a peer interviewer from the business. Second stage interviews will typically involve three members of Pure Search – the sponsoring MD or Director; another MD or Director from a non-related team who will make an independent assessment; and a peer interview to assess cultural fit. The third and final interview will be conducted by a CEO.
The decision to make an offer will be made and communicated after the 3rd round of interviews with any subsequent contact as required to close the process.